- iOS 7 compatible
- data compiled at 14:00 instead of 13:00 in order to give more time for scheduling to clear future reserve assignments.
WinBid Reserve is for LUS pilots (East) to check their status in the reserve call lists, and to view open flying for the next day and two days out. The WinBid Reserve server creates the data for the WinBid Reserve app. This means that data is nearly instantaneous.
- List reserve call availability list for today, and the next day
- Reserve lists are sorted by reserve type, bucket and call order
- Reserve lists are color coded for quick reference
- Includes PT times for short call reserves (when assigned)
- User's position in a list is highlighted
- Lists open flying for the next day and the second day after
- Displays pairings in WinBid Pairings (if installed)
Note: WinBid Reserve is for PILOTS ONLY. It does not include direct CATCREW access. Reserve and open flying data is compiled from CATCREW approximately every three hours between the hours of 05:00 and 22:00 (Eastern Time). Data is also compiled at 14:00 and 16:00.
- April 04, 2012 Initial release
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- September 07, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- October 13, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- August 01, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- November 13, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- January 07, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- May 27, 2014 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- December 24, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99