Added Settings Screen:
- Choose between upper or lower case letters.
- Turn off music for a quiet or classroom setting.
- Turn off sounds for a quiet or classroom setting.
- Turn on gradual progression for younger kids, turn it off so older kids can fully explore.
- Reset letter awards so kids can get the awards all over again.
With Easy ABC 123, you can use your iPad as a tool to help your K-5 children practice their math and spelling skills. Looking to give your child an extra boost during the foundation of their education? Easy ABC 123 makes it fun. Do you enjoy participating one-on-one in your child's learning? Easy ABC 123 can be used independently or with a parent. The 77 beautiful pictures spur curiosity of the world around us. The positive feedback and awards system makes the most trying math learning fun.
- Designed for K-5 level education.
- Includes spelling games and math games.
- Parent-child or solo play.
- Beautiful Retina graphics!
- Child safe: no links, no advertisements.
- Fill in the blank type games designed to make learning fun!
- Lots of positive audio and visual reinforcement.
- Awards section for achievement collection.
- Intuitive interface that looks stunning in portrait or landscape.
- Fun songs included.
- Spans from toddler to 5th grade levels.
- The letter, number or math operator is spoken to the child by a real Mom whenever they touch it.
- Turn your iPad into a learning tool.
Letters 1: The first level of letters uses short words to represent each letter of the alphabet. There are stunning photos bring the words to life!
Letters 2: The second level of letter recognition travels through the alphabet including medium length words. You should see these pictures!
Letters 3: The third level of letter recognition includes challenging vocabulary to reinforce learning.
Spelling 1: An introduction to spelling. The first letter is missing from a word. The corresponding picture is shown. Your child selects the letter to fill in the word. Words start easy and in alphabetical order and get slightly more difficult after each correct answer.
Spelling 2: A gradual challenge, this game is similar to Spelling 1, except the first letter is visible with a missing letter elsewhere in the word.
Spelling 3: Slightly more difficult, Spelling three displays the first letter, and the child selects the rest of the letters in the word.
Spelling 4: A full spelling game. A picture is displayed and blank underscores mark the letters needed to spell the word.
Letters Free Play: You and your children can spell together. Drag letters from the bin to spell words. I disliked not having enough letters to spell my daughter's name! I love that there is an endless supply of letters so we can spell any thing we want to!
Numbers: A simple introduction to numbers and counting. Numbers 0 through 10 are displayed. When the child touches a number, a corresponding image of a woman's hands showing that number appears.
Addition: This game displays addition problems to solve. The answer is hinted with color coded underscores that correspond to the number of the answer. The problems go from 0 + 0 to 12 + 12, but start off with lower numbers. There are awards for 3 and multiples of 5 in a row, so 3, 5, 15, 20, and so on. There are also awards for solving 5, 10, and 20 addition problems.
Subtraction: Same as addition except with subtraction. This game is designed so there is never a negative answer (such as 3 - 2 = -1).
Multiplication: A great way to practice multiplication and multiplication tables. Includes problems containing a zero and extends to 12x12.
Division: The same as addition except with division. The traditional division sign is used instead of the computer slash division sign (/).
All Math: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems all mixed up.
Calculator: A fun way to introduce a child to a calculator, an indispensable tool for the modern world. The child drags the letters and operators to the play area,and when the equal sign is drug, the answer is calculated. For example, drag 2 x 3 = and 6 is displayed.
- June 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- June 25, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- April 02, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- April 01, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- March 23, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.2
- December 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 09, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- November 05, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 04, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 31, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- October 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 20, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- June 08, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- April 28, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- November 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 12, 2012 New version 2.1
- September 30, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 07, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 16, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 07, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
- July 25, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- July 06, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- July 03, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 26, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 25, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 11, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 09, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 06, 2012 Initial release