If you’ve missed the WEBINAR on ASTIGMATISM held in ECUADOR in Jan 2014, you can find all the TUTORIALS and LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS on EYE PRO in the video below. Thanks to the amazing organisation of Dr Eduardo Viteri, the Webinar was a great success and there were over 220 attendees from around the world. Dr Borasio’s talks are between 2:57:00 and 3:22:24 + between 4:22:57 and 4:41:51 and show how to use the most advanced and complex features of the app. http://meet79792352.adobeconnect.com/p9ohpu3hyte/
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/571282399614561/?previousaction=join&source=1
TRY FOR FREE ALL THE FEATURES OF EYE PRO 2013!
Eye Pro is the FIRST and MOST ADVANCED Ophthalmological Calculator for iPhone/iPad! A must-have tool for Eye Surgeons and Anterior Segment specialists.
All screenshots and features: www.edmondoborasio.com.
FEATURES OF EYE PRO 2013:
• SRK/T, Hoffer Q formula (officially approved by the Authors)
PHACO GROUP ANALYSIS
• Phaco Outcomes Calculator (mean biometry error and SD)
• A Constant Customization!
BIOMETRY POST LASER REFRACTIVE SURGERY:
• BESSt 2 and 1 (Pentacam® required)
• BMR/BHR: Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression (my latest - unpublished - post laser refractive surgery formula - No need of any preop data!)
• Double K adjustment for SRK/T, Hoffer Q, BESSt 1
SIA CALCULATOR FOR SINGLE CASES (AstigMaster):
• Calculates the Vector Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) using K values or Refractions
• Also shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector
SIA CALCULATOR AND PLOTTER FOR GROUPS OF EYES (Astig PLOT):
• Make amazing Astigmatism PLOTS for Congress presentations and Scientific Paper Submissions.
• Calculates the Group's ARITHMETIC and VECTOR Mean Astigmatism and Mean SIA (+/- SD)
• Uses doubled-angle polar plots (plots are AUTOSCALING to the max value in the series; plots show the CENTROID in red)
• Plots can be sent to you by email
• Data file uploaded via iTunes or URL (PC or Mac)
ASTIGMATISM CORRECTION REDUCTION CALCULATOR:
• Predicts the final astigmatism following incision misplacement or Toric IOL misalignment
TORIC IOL CALCULATORS:
• Toric IOL Calculator* (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Axis Misalignment calculator: estimates the axis of an implanted Toric IOL starting from pre and post-op refractions
VISUAL ACUITY CONVERTER:
• Converts VA between LogMar, Snellen and Decimal notation
CORNEAL-SPECTACLE PLANE CONVERTER:
• Converts Refraction between Corneal and Spectacle Plane for a given back-vertex-distance (BVD)
CARTESIAN-POLAR NOTATION CONVERTER:
• Converts Astigmatism from Polar (+3.25x30) to Cartesian Notation (X=1.63; Y=2.81). Essential when computing averages of refractions and for statistical analysis.
• Thick Lens Equation (Gaussian Optics)
• Thin Lens Equation (converts Ant r to corneal power and viceversa)
• Custom Keratometric Index-based calculations (converts Ant r to Corneal Power using custom KI)
*This does NOT replace the brand-specific Toric IOL calculators. Consider it more of a RESEARCH tool.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release