What's NewAdd iOS6, iPhone 5 and iPad mini Support
Some bugs fixed.
App DescriptionPDF to Text is an utility designed to extract text from Adobe PDF files for use in other applications. There are three mode of output text: In PDF Order, Smart Rearrange and Organized Paragraphs.
To extract text from a PDF file, the PDF file must meet the following conditions:
- The file is formatted to contain text and not just images.
- The file contains no security restrictions which disable text selecting.
Note: Text formatting may be lost after exacting from the original PDF file.
★ Page Range
Select to extract all or part of the file.
★ Extract Type:
1. In PDF Order - Follow the inner order of PDF files
2. Smart Rearrange - Rearrange text based on the position.
3. Organized Paragraphs - No broken Paragraphs.
Exact text from a PDF file in mail app can be as easy as three steps:
1. Open Mail app, use "Open In.." to send source PDF file to PDF to Text.
2. Go to PDF to Text app, touch to open the source PDF file where text come from.
3. Click "Convert" button to extract PDF to text files.
✓ Really attractive, super easy to use interface
✓ Import PDF from Mail, Safari, PDF Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps.
✓ Support encrypted PDF files conversion, You can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
✓ Build-in Text Editor let you view and edit text files.
✓ Mail out documents as email attachments or Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
✓ Share and Compress files to .zip file.
✓ File manager, rename, copy, move, delete and compress.
✓ Paste file(s) from clipboard (Add files from other app).
✓ Copy file to clipboard (Used for mail or other app).
✓ Wifi file transfer (Use Web Browser or WebDAV clients to Upload or Download files).
✓ USB file transfer (iTunes USB file sharing).
✓ Print PDF or Text to AirPrint-enable printers.
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
1. Why I get "Converting failed" error message when I extracting from a PDF file?
Do you have a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file which cannot be printed, copied, or edited? Your PDF file has had password security and other restrictions added, you need remove restrictions.
2. Why some text in PDF file can not be extracted out?
The PDF file format is complex, there are cases that text in a PDF file are actually pictures. We do not grantee PDF to Text will work for every PDF file, especially ones that have picture text.
Please send us your PDF file for testing before buying our app, we will test it, and give you the result!
We are continuously developing PDF to Text, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP. Email: support@feiPhone.com
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
December 03, 2012 New version 1.1
April 15, 2012 Initial Release