* New Mode: Kids Mode - Smaller mazes at a larger scale!
* New Character: Sketch Masterson - He may be "sketchy", but he's ours.
* New Location: The Page - Kickin' it old school.
* New Objective: A Pencil - Simple tool or architect of creation?
* New Achievements!
* Fixed crash bug that would occur when using Rick Rogue in Cowhearn
THE CRITICS LOVE LITTLE LABYRINTHS
"Little Labyrinths proves that good things come in small packages." - App Smile
"Surprisingly Addictive" - App Advice (5/5 Star Review)
"Well polished and a lot of fun to play...5/5 stars" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Controls are some of the slickest we've seen...easy to recommend." - Modojo
"You will find yourself wanting to go back time and time again" - iFanzine
"Incredibly addictive and fun to play." - App-Score
"I am struggling to put [it] down!" - Pocket Reviews
*GameTrailers' Gaming App of the Day (April 30, 2012)
In Little Labyrinths, you'll help Cheddar simply by drawing a line from Cheddar to his cheese. Of course, it's never quite that easy, is it?
Every maze in Little Labyrinths is different, so you won't be able to just memorize the path. And Cheddar isn't the only one looking for something. Whether it's a grumpy crab searching for pearls at the bottom of the ocean, or an ancient dragon protecting her eggs in a magma pool, you can bet that if they know Cheddar, they'll need your help too.
So what are you waiting for? The Little Labyrinths await!
Little Labyrinths now has six separate game modes, including:
* CLASSIC - You'll need to fight against a ticking clock to solve as many mazes as possible before time expires, but to score big points, you'll really have to be good, because solving consecutive mazes quickly is the only way you'll multiply your score. And don't forget to look for those pick-ups!
* KIDS - Looking for something for the little ones that doesn't involve guns, jumping, or bird-flinging? In this mode, each of the environments, objectives, and characters gets a size boost. Simpler puzzles and wider walkways mean that now everyone can have a good time in the Labyrinths!
* Procedural generation means you never have to play the same maze twice!
* Intuitive touch-based controls allow anyone to play!
* Over 35 different characters, objectives, environments, and game modes, with more to come every month!
* Mix-and-Match: Want a police car to search for buried treasure in deep space? Want a yeti to look for cheese at the bottom of the ocean? In Little Labyrinths, you can!
* Unique risk/reward scoring systems make every game mode different!
* An included in-game encyclopedia contains fun facts about your favorites!
* Full Game Center support with more than 60 different achievements to earn!
* Online leaderboards let you compare your skills with friends (and enemies) across the world!
* High definition Retina visuals!
* From the creators of the critically-acclaimed FlipShip!
OUR IAP PLEDGE
This game supports certain "in-app-purchases" ("IAP"). Though IAP is supported, such support is made available solely to allow players to accelerate their acquisition of characters, objectives, environments, and game modes, if desired. In-game currency will always be available for collection at reasonable rates simply by playing the game. IAP will NEVER be used to unbalance internal gameplay.
LOVE THE GAME? HATE IT? LET US KNOW!
* On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bytesizegames
* On Twitter at http://twitter.com/bytesize_games
For support, contact us at [email protected]
- April 18, 2012 Initial release
- May 31, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- July 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 25, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- July 31, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99