iOS7 interface updates
Designed for General Practitioners, family doctors and primary care physicians. GPLogBook allows busy doctors a convenient way to enter clinical events and learning outcomes. Built around validated guidelines to simplify the process of keeping records for revalidation. Input fields are fully customizable allowing users to match fields required for their individual educational & validation requirements.
The app also includes a financial logbook to aid tracking of costs and expenses.
Registered users can opt to use the locum availability calendar. By adding availability local surgeries will be able to see when you are free to work and book you directly.
Registered users can sync their clinical logs with our online server. Here all data entered can be reviewed in your personal account and exported in the format of your choice.
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.3
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.2
- May 10, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 05, 2012 New version 2.0
- August 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 23, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 05, 2012 Initial release