- German localization
- Vigenere en/decoding now skips spaces
Imagine it’s lovely weather and you are walking in a beautiful surrounding. Walking with an intention, because you are geocaching and searching for caches.
Picture you are at waypoint 3 of a multi cache and you’re asked to go to waypoint 4, which is 300 meter from this waypoint and 700 meter from the previous waypoint. Now what? Go home? Imagine you have a skilful toolkit with you to find your way. Imagine you have iGCT PRO, because you want to be ready for all these kind of challenges.
iGCT PRO is a tool for the worldwide game of hiding and seeking treasures: geocaching. This tool is based on the toolkit iGCT, but extended with several features. Features such as a list of waypoints, GPS/compass navigation, in-app map displays, compex line/circle combinations and more encoding/decoding. Buy it now for a fixed low price (no in-app purchase necessary), since you never know if you have internet access the moment you need it most!
Complete feature list:
List of waypoints
- Manage a list of named waypoints
- Manually add a new waypoint
- Show all waypoints on a map
- Edit latitude, longitude in WGS84, degrees, DMS, UTM, MGRS, Dutch/Swiss XY
- Save the current GPS location as a new waypoint
- Show distance and bearing to a selected waypoint
- Rotating compass on models which support this
- Show current location and destination on a map
- Project new waypoint using distance/bearing
- Distance/bearing between two known waypoints
- Cross two wp/bearing lines
- Cross wp/bearing line with circle around other wp
- Cross two circles around 2 waypoints
- Determine wp with same distance to 3 other waypoints
- Cross two lines, each line connects two waypoints
Text to number
- Calculate the sum of the character values in one or more words, the sum of all digits in this sum and finally sum the digits once more to typically arrive at one digit.
- Choose between a=1, b=2 etc., the inverse a=26, b=25 etc. or the phone numbering abc=2, def=3 etc.
Various encryption and decryption methods typically used in geocache descriptions:
- Reverse text yes or no
- Rotate characters by N positions
- Ceasar (Rot13)
Convert between these number systems:
- Decimal (base 10)
- Binary (base 2)
- Hexadecimal (base 16)
- March 27, 2012 Initial release
- April 14, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.3