- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Featured on NY Times, The Next Web, and Gizmodo, and Apple in New & Noteworthy and Amazing on iPhone 5 in 2012!
"[Jittergram] does something new and fun with photos." —The Next Web
Make a 3D sterogram or a long stop motion animation! Then share it with your friends online via Twitter, Facebook or Email.
Or you can just keep it to yourself and save it to your device.
Jittergram makes it easy by showing your previous frame on top of the current camera view so you can line everything up perfectly. It then automatically creates a GIF and makes it super easy to share.
- October 11, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- December 01, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- November 22, 2012 New version 2.0.0
- October 16, 2012 New version 1.2.3
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- May 20, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- April 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- April 07, 2012 Initial release