What's New- Fixes for playback interruptions when using Airplay
- Improved stability
- Improved scrolling performance when browsing Prime Music
App DescriptionYour music collection just got a lot bigger. Amazon Music now includes Prime Music. Amazon Prime members can listen to or download over a million songs and hundreds of expert-programmed playlists with Prime Music. With the free Amazon Music app, download or stream your Amazon Music library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your iOS device. Plus, Amazon Prime members can add Prime Music to their libraries, mix with their own collections, and download for offline playback. The Prime Music catalog consists of tens of thousands of albums from top artists to play as much as you like. Or, for a lean back experience, enjoy a huge selection of Prime playlists, created by Amazon music experts.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
July 20, 2014 New version 3.0.3
January 31, 2014 New version 2.3.3
January 29, 2014 New version 2.3.2
November 22, 2013 New version 2.3.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.2
August 18, 2013 New version 2.2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release