Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Optimized for the iPhone 5!
The zombies have taken over your town.
Just wait until they hear the roar of your engines!
In Gears & Guts, the city’s hopes rest on you and your collection of nitro-burning, bullet-spitting, four-wheeled engines of destruction. Crush the undead beneath your tires. Tear them rotten-limb-from-rotten-limb with whatever military gear and experimental weapons you can bolt to your car. Power-slide a path to victory!
Grab your keys. Fasten your seatbelt. It’s time to put some blood on the highway.
• Wide-open combat in massive environments.
• Sports cars, monster trucks and armored vehicles.
• Dozens of cars and items to earn, including rare, experimental weapons.
• One car vs. hundreds of zombies
YOUR ENEMY: AN ENDLESS ARMY OF THE UNDEAD
• The Walker: Cannon-fodder, but deadly in groups.
• The Bruiser: A walking mountain of undead flesh.
• The Runner: Keep your speed up or they’ll drag you down.
• … and many more!
Gasoline? Check! Gunpowder? Plenty! Zombie-seeking missiles? Oh, hell yeah.
***Gears & Guts does not support iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices. Check Gears & Guts Support (http://www.glu.com/support) for help with iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4th Generation devices. ***
Gears & Guts is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- August 02, 2012 Initial release
- August 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- September 05, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- September 08, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 21, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- November 02, 2012 New version 1.2.3
- November 29, 2012 New version 1.2.5
- January 03, 2013 New version 1.2.7