Updates for recent iOS versions.
"Addidoku is such a fun and addicting puzzle game!" - Leanna Lofte, iMore.com
"A great puzzle app for people who like Kakuro, Sudoku and Kenken." - Tom Cutrofello, gottasolveit.com
"What a nice little app for the morning commute!" - Anthony North
Are you smart enough to play Addidoku™? There is only one way to find out.
Addidoku™ is a unique puzzle game, especially designed for the touch interface of your phone. The innovative game mechanics are both simple and elegant, allowing for deeply challenging and rewarding gameplay. The game is in the same genre as Sudoku, but the actual experience is very different.
It doesn’t matter where you are, or how much time you have to spend. On the bus, standing in line, chilling on your sofa, in a work meeting or sitting comfortably on the porcelain throne. With Addidoku™ in your pocket you can always challenge your mind.
- Addicting gameplay
- Puzzles divided into four difficulty levels
- 180 free puzzles to solve
- A total of 400 puzzles available through In-App Purchases
- Crisp, fresh graphics and a smooth interface
- Tutorial video to get you started
- Detailed instructions
Please note: 180 of the puzzles are available for free right away. To get access to the remaining 220 puzzles you just make a purchase within the app. One purchase unlocks all of them.
From version 1.6 and forward we changed the payment model. Now you can make a single purchase to access all puzzles. If you have already purchased a pack, any of them, we just gave you access all the other puzzles as well. Enjoy!
Also note: If you have purchased puzzles and want to play them on another device (using the same App Store account), tap Settings on the first screen of the game and then Restore Purchases.
- April 13, 2012 Initial release
- April 27, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 20, 2012 New version 1.3
- July 10, 2012 New version 1.4
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.5
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.6
- July 28, 2016 New version 1.7