Battery Doctor Pro is a tool that displays the current battery level of your iPhone or iPod Touch using a percentage output and a bar indicator.
It additionally displays the remaining time in hours and minutes for the most common usage scenarios of your device:
- Internet (Wifi)
- Internet (3G, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4)
- Talk (3G, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4)
- Talk (2G, iPhone only)
We have collected the most useful tips to help you keep your battery healthy.
- Easy understanding of device memory status.
- Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive and free memory alloction
- Used and free disk capacity monitoring
- All Process Running in system
- 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
- IP and MAC addresses of the current connection
- WLAN, 2G/3G support Capabilities
Operating System and Hardware
- System boot time
- Device Model
- Operating system name and version
- User name and UDID
- Detailed CPU information - model, CPU frequency, and others
- Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, front and rear camera resolution and more
- April 10, 2012 Initial release