What's New- New print and sharing features! Now you can print and share your whole raised bed garden complete with planting instructions.
- Easily duplicate and replant beds for use season after season.
- Add custom vegetable names!
-- Turn reminders on/off for custom vegetables
- Access Gardener's Supply blog and Facebook without ever leaving the app.
App DescriptionPlan your raised bed gardens this year with GardenMinder! Download this FREE app and receive $10 off a $20 purchase at Gardener's Supply when you register your app!
GardenMinder brings everything you need to start planting a vegetable garden to your fingertips. With built in reminders and how to's, GardenMinder is sure to help you bring in your biggest harvest yet!
The GardenMinder garden planning tool currently supports the continental US only.
"Even if you don't have the greenest of thumbs, GardenMinder app can ensure that you'll reap lush and beautiful results..."
- Betsy Mead - The Daily (3/24/12)
• Visual Garden Planning Tool designed specifically for raised beds! Start with our preplanned gardens or create your own.
• Automatic Weekly Alerts! Our weekly reminders are tailored to only the crops you grow and based on the frost dates for your location in the United States. GardenMinder uses push notifications to alert you of upcoming gardening activities so you will never fall behind again!
• How to's at your fingertips! No more wading through reference books. GardenMinder includes an extensive list of professionally written step-by-step how to's. Each reminder links to the relevant how to's so you'll know what to do and how to do it.
• Your own mobile journal for each of your raised bed gardens. Capture notes, pictures and more in a garden journal for each one of your gardens.
• GardenMinder automatically syncs your gardens, reminders, and journal entries so all your devices are in sync, all the time.
• Have a specific gardening question you can't figure out? Use the "Ask a Gardener" feature and receive advice from the expert gardeners at Gardener's Supply Company!
• Share your garden's progress on Facebook or by email!
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
April 28, 2013 New version 2.0
March 23, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
December 21, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
May 16, 2012 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
March 21, 2012 Initial Release