Support new Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
Panasonic Theater Remote 2012 is an easy and intuitive application that allows easy control and operation. You can create customized sound for Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* using your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch over your Wi-Fi network. You can view and feel a variety of Home Theater acoustic effects which are displayed as animation on your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch. Also, Panasonic is providing you with retrospective amplifier operations giving you an analogue experience. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on the IR remote are available.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release