minor bug fixes
The ultimate Beatles fans audio walk for your iPhone! ★ GPS and offline maps guide you to the famous spots in town where these rock and roll icons made history and changed the world ★ Wonderful audio commentary ★ The perfect tour at your own pace
★★★ Walk. Listen. Feel. ★★★
This app tells you all the stories and guide you secret spots as well as familiar locations like the zebra crossing and Ringo Starr’s house. Written by city and music experts, narrated with wonderful voices, and ambient music to make your walking tour a memorable experience.
Take the walk at your own pace and with the freedom to vary the tour, take breaks, linger at interesting locations. You can even enjoy the audio experience at home or on the plane.
▶ Features of this app:
- 100% offline. No data connection required
- use GPS for locatization, w/o data conn.
- includes the offline map of the city
- routing with GPS, map and compass
- audio available in English and Spanish
▶ Why people love this app:
- discover secrets and little know facts
- experience the city – Walk. Listen. Feel.
- take the walk at your own pace
- much cheaper than a touristy group walk
For sample audio and more walks, check out our web resources:
★★ Or try "Chicago The Mafia" for FREE ★★
Additional Information about this walk
Do you like the Beatles? If you do we’re sure you will love this walk! London is full of hidden places that tell their story bit by bit. So keep your headphones on as we are going to walk by places like the famous zebra crossing and Ringo’s house. Are you up for it? Well that’s not all, as I’m sure many of you would like to know on which roof they did one of their most memorable performances, or the location of the shop dedicated exclusively to the Beatles. Ready to get started?
Reminder: At this time, both the app and audio content are available only in Spanish and English.
This walk has 16 stops, is 9.28 km / 5.8 mi long, and takes about 3 hours.
The stops on this tour are:
•EMI's Abbey Road Studios
•Paul McCartney Home
•London Beatles Store
•Marylebone Register Office
•Paul first home
•EMI Head Office
Enjoy this walk!
- May 31, 2012 Initial release
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 02, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 16, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 03, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 29, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!