- Name change and artwork changes.
- Minor fixes.
Locate allows you to easily find your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Install this app on your iOS 4.0 or later device and sign in with your Facebook account. Invite your friends from Facebook to use this app by sending them an app request. Once your friends install Locate app on their device, you will then be able to see their location on a list or on a map.
You can also choose to share your location only with specific friend lists (Acquaintances, Close Friends, Family, etc.), and never/always share your location with specific friends.
Use Locate to keep track of your traveling companions when you’re on vacation. Or to see if the kids are home from school. Or to find the friends you’re meeting for dinner.
• Easily locate Facebook friends and family.
• Friend proximity alerts.
• Privacy settings based on friend lists and individual friends.
• Manage your Facebook friend lists.
• Integrates with the native Facebook app to send messages.
• Supports login from multiple devices.
• Keeps running in the background after you quit. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later and a Facebook account.
- March 28, 2012 Initial release
- April 06, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- April 21, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- July 20, 2012 New version 1.1