App Descriptionβ β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β
ON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β β
System Information is the awesome application that enables you to have full control over your device and ensures that it continues to function at top speed. It provides information starting from the most basic device status parameters such as memory, battery, disk usage and network connections, and ending with advanced system data such as os version, and hardware features(cpu, display, camera and so on) information. This utility gives anyone the power to know more information of their cell!
- full support of all iPhone, iPod Touch models
- Graphics optimized both for retina and older displays for pixel perfect graphics
- Well-designed interface so the most frequently used information available immediately
- Use of color coding for indicators and graphs to improve readability
- Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
- Detailed help
- Easy understanding of device memory status.
- Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive and free memory alloction
- Used and free disk capacity monitoring
- Graphical battery level display
- Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
- Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
- All Process Running in system
- 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
- IP and MAC addresses of the current connection
- WLAN, 2G/3G support Capabilities
Operating System and Hardware
- System boot time
- Device Model
- Operating system name and version
- User name and UDID
- Detailed CPU information - model, CPU frequency, and others
- Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
Any suggestions are welcome, we'are here to service you, contact us at email@example.com!
Support URL: http://blog.sina.com.cn/coconutsupport
March 26, 2012 Initial Release