- Minor fixes and tweaks
'Math, age 4-6' helps your child to master math. It works! Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in math by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app.
‘Math, age 4–6’, is the second app in our math series. Like ‘Math, age 3–5’, it is packed with engaging activities, and already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organization, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Math, age 4-6' is free. So you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Math, age 4-6’ features:
• 18 core topics for the early years of school, with over 120 activities
• a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
• variety, and fun
• progression, and plenty of practice
• a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
• a ‘naming’ button, to personalize the app for your child.
1. Shape and position (yours for free)
2. Counting to 20
4. More counting
5. Tell the time
6. Add and subtract
7. Count in tens and fives
8. How tall? How long?
9. Count to 100
10. 2-D shapes
11. Number lines
13. Weigh it!
14. More number work
15. 3-D shapes
16. Measure time
17. More + and -
18. How much can it hold?
Most topics are available in over 30 languages, all within the purchase price.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- March 01, 2015 New version 3.0
- March 18, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- November 04, 2015 New version 3.1