-Improved consistency of registration form between ACTIVEWorks Endurance and On-Site
ACTIVE On-Site allows you to quickly REGISTER and CHECK-IN participants on-site at your event (requires ACTIVEWorks Endurance). See a graphical representation of real time progress on the Event home screen and dig into Event details to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device). Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines!
* Select from open categories at the event.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Select merchandise (when applicable) during participant registration.
* Enter in payment details or use the device camera to easily import them.
* You're done!
On-site check-in (regardless of network connectivity):
* Quickly locate registrants with the new QR scanner that works with ACTIVEWorks Endurance.
* Predictively search for registrants who forgot their QR confirmation email by name, team name, email address, or phone number.
* Easily view registrant details: name, email address, birth date, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Quickly see if merchandise has been purchased or not.
* Assign/edit a bib number manually or via QR scanner.
* Check waiver status and after signing, mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- November 11, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 18, 2015 New version 2.2
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.4
- May 06, 2015 New version 2.5
- August 17, 2015 New version 3.0
- September 17, 2015 New version 3.1
- November 03, 2015 New version 3.2
- November 26, 2015 New version 3.3
- January 19, 2016 New version 3.4
- March 09, 2016 New version 3.5
- July 13, 2016 New version 3.7