- Minor bug fixes
ACTIVE On-Site 2.2 allows you to quickly REGISTER and CHECK-IN participants on-site at your event (requires ACTIVEWorks Endurance). See a graphical representation of real time progress on the Event home screen and dig into Event details to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device). Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines!
* Select from open categories at the event.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Select merchandise (when applicable) during participant registration.
* Enter in payment details or use the device camera to easily import them.
* You're done!
* Quickly locate registrants with the new QR scanner that works with ACTIVEWorks Endurance.
* Search manually by typing in a participants last name to locate their registration.
* Search by team and check in team members one by one.
* Easily view registrant details: name, email address, birth date, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Quickly see if merchandise has been purchased or not.
* Assign/edit a bib number manually or via QR scanner.
* Check waiver status and after signing, mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.3
- March 18, 2015 New version 2.2
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 11, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- June 19, 2014 Initial release