What's NewUpdate includes:
1. Support to purchase Add-on merchandise during participant registration.
2. Free merchandise (e.g. t-shirt size question) is now added to the participant's order and can be viewed during check-in.
3. iPhone 5 layout support.
4. Bug fixes.
App DescriptionMake race day easier with mobile registration
The ACTIVE Works On-Site app allows you to quickly register and check in participants on-site at your event by simply swiping IDs and credit cards. Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines, saving time and trees!
* Swipe participant's credit card and the name will automatically populate, or simply key in name.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Swipe credit card or type in credit card information for payment.
* You're done!
* Swipe participant's ID or type in their name to search for their registration (fuzzy or specific search allowed).
* Search by team and check in team members one by one (group check-in not supported at this time)
* Assign a bib by either scanning or manually entering a bib number.
* View T-shirt size, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
Other app features:
* View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
* Turn registration form questions on or off from within the app.
Note: This app works on all iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhones, iPads). To make payment fast and easy, you can use a credit card reader provided by The Active Network or a supported third party like the Linea-pro 4, sold by IDScan.net (http://idscan.net/LineaPro4.htm) and Infinite Peripherals (http://www.ipcprint.com).
May 24, 2013 New version 220.127.116.11
May 03, 2013 New version 1.5.1
January 15, 2013 New version 1.5
September 13, 2012 New version 18.104.22.168
May 30, 2012 New version 22.214.171.124
April 02, 2012 Initial Release