What's New* Support for the new Active.com credit card reader.
* Various bug fixes and optimizations
App DescriptionSwipe, type and delight, on-site!
ActiveWorks On-Site puts the power of ActiveWorks Endurance in the palm of your hand. Use the app to quickly register and check in participants on-site at your event by simply swiping IDs and credit cards. Streamline your race day and eliminate paper registration forms. Save time and trees!
- Swipe participant's ID to automatically fill in name and address, or type in their information.
- Type in responses to registration form questions.
- Swipe credit card or type in credit card information for payment.
- You're done!
- Swipe participant's ID or type in their name to search for their registration.
- Assign a bib by either scanning or manually entering a bib number.
- Mark waivers as signed.
- You're done!
Other app features:
- Run reports within the app to view total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
- Turn registration form questions on or off from within the app.
Note: This app works on iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G (not iPhone 4S). To make payment fast and easy, you can use a credit card reader like the Linea-pro 4, sold by IDScan.net (http://idscan.net/LineaPro4.htm) and Infinite Peripherals (http://www.ipcprint.com). At this time, registrations and check-in are for individuals only, but team functionality will be available soon.
May 03, 2013 New version 1.5.1
January 15, 2013 New version 1.5
September 13, 2012 New version 220.127.116.11
May 30, 2012 New version 18.104.22.168
April 02, 2012 Initial Release