- Improved wordquake function
- Updated info screen
- Fixed image glitch
1700+ fun-filled A to Z flash cards for kids!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, there's no better way for kids to build their vocabulary than with Children's Picture Dictionary! Tap the word to hear it spoken aloud, then tap the picture to hear it used in a sentence. Switch to Game mode and practice what you've learned with a fun matching puzzle. It's a fantastic way for young children to discover new words.
Swipe through over 1,700 words, each accompanied by colorful pictures, or use the fast search function to go to specific entries. The simple controls and easy navigation make it fun for kids of all ages to use.
• Hear words and sentences spoken aloud
• Match the words to the pictures with a fun puzzle game
• Over 1,700 words to choose from
• Includes colorful photos for every word
• Browse through the alphabet, or use the easy search function—it makes finding words a snap!
"A great visual companion for kids who are working on budding vocabularies." - iPad News
"A neat little tool." - Family Friendly Gaming
"Useful and easy to navigate" - The iPhone Mom
- March 19, 2012 Initial release
- March 29, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 17, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 16, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 26, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 29, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 31, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99