* iPad support
* iPhone 5s, 6 and 6+ support
* iOS 8 optimized
* Bug fixes
sublime", "it's already becoming one of my favorite games on the iPhone" - Kotaku, Game App of the Day
"you'll find yourself sucked into this addictive vortex in which you want to keep playing a level over and over again" - IGN, Editors Choice
"1-bit Ninja is a truly unique and rewarding experience" - 148apps, Editors Choice
"the finished product is a flawless, iconic game that proves what single, indie developers can achieve" - iPhoneAlley
"It’s the best example of a retro platformer on iOS yet…and I’m hooked!" - TouchGen, Editors Choice
"Must Have Game Of June 2011" - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice Daily
Best Retro Game 2011 - TouchGen
#8 iOS Game 2011 - iPhoneAlley
Best iPhone Game 2011 - ArcadeLife
1-bit Ninja is pure run + jump fun unlike anything else on the App Store. The stylized 2D side-scrolling world can be dragged into 3D at any point to reveal hidden paths. Built from the ground up for touch screen control that rivals 'real buttons', 1-bit Ninja sacrifices a back button in the name of precise control you don't ever have to think about.
Need to move in the opposite direction? There's a spring or platform for that!
5 Levels isn't enough? Search for 1-bit Ninja on the App Store and get 20 additional levels, GameCenter support and much more!
* stylized 1-bit engine mixes 2D & 3D
* simple 2 touch control for jump-precision
* classic head-bouncing, run + jump gameplay
* hiscores & best times
* save & watch replays of your best runs
* export replays as video for YouTube**
* Try 1 world with 5 1-bit Ninja levels
* Custom practice-checkpoints
* original chip-tune sound track
Follow kode80 on Twitter to get the latest news: http://twitter.com/kode80
Want more 3D iOS magic? Check out HoloToy for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
** replay video export requires iOS 4.1 and 3GS or higher
- March 26, 2012 Initial release
- December 21, 2014 New version 1.3