What's NewWelcome to Fitocracy 2.0.3! In this update, we've not only squashed some bugs, but also brought some new things we think you'll enjoy:
- Made routines more up front and center. Routines are a quick and easy way to log workouts that you do on a regular basis. Using routines saves you tons of time so you can get to other things, like watching those props come in for an awesome workout.
- We gave you some free workout routines, in case you don't have any saved yet. These routines will make you sweat and leave you wanting more. We've got you covered with workouts you can do at home or at the gym.
- Added an exercise counter to the "View Workout" button to help you keep track of how many exercises you've added to a workout.
- Added new indicators for when the app is loading data
- Fixed bug where private messages weren't rendering correctly
- Fixed bug where screen would turn black and freeze when using the search field in the navigation pane
- Fixed bug where comment threads would be slow to scroll and occasionally crash app
- Fixed various crashes
Rock on, Fitos!
- The Fitocracy Team
App Description* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
* Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out these short and sweet walkthrough videos! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
February 25, 2014 New version 2.1
January 04, 2014 New version 2.0.3
November 16, 2013 New version 2.0.2
October 24, 2013 New version 2.0.1
October 20, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release