- COLORCATCH NANO can now measure the L*a*b* and RGB values.
- The color rendition taken by the video image of the NANO is more accurate.
- Compatible with iOS 10
KABE-Farben App for iPhone/iPad allows to instantly apply FARBwerk, TRENDline, Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier, NCS®© Index or RAL CLASSIC colours directly to a picture (building, wall, dress, object etc.) taken by the iPhone/iPad. Thanks to this App it’s all done in less than 2 minutes and in only 3 steps:
Take a picture with your iPhone/iPad (building, room, etc.)
Select colour references.
Apply the selected colours to the picture on your iPhone/iPad. In less than 2 minutes you have modified your image using new colours, ready to present it to your customer, send it as email to your office, order the paint or change it once again to look different.
For better understanding of the functions and use of the App, please watch the demo on the video first.
Link to video: http://www.farbwerk.ch/app.html
KABE-Farben App for iPhone/iPad contains all FARBwerk, TRENDline, Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier, NCS®© Index and RAL CLASSIC colour references as well corresponding L*a*b*, sRGB and LRV values.
What’s more, KABE-Farben App for iPhone/iPad can also work with the ColorCatch 3!
ColorCatch 3 is the world’s first colorimeter designed for iPhone/iPad which measures and transmits via Bluetooth® the true colour directly to an iPhone.
With ColorCatch 3 and KABE-Farben App for iPhone you always have the true colour at your fingertips.
See a full demonstration of the state of the art under http://www.farbwerk.ch/app.html
Due to technical limitations, colors seen in this App may not accurately reflect paint colors. To confirm your color choices refer to your color cards.
Copyright 2012 Karl Bubenhofer AG
NCS – Natural Colour System®© is the only colour system that describes colours exactly as we see them, which is why it is easy to understand, logical and simple to use. Any of the millions of colours that exist can be defined within the NCS System and given a precise notation. The commercial use of NCS®© requires a licence agreement with NCS Colour AB. Please visit www.ncscolour.com for further information.
RAL is a registered trademark of RAL gGmbH. The presentation of the RAL colours is based on a licence granted by RAL gGmbH. Please visit www.ral-colours.de for further information.
- March 26, 2012 Initial release
- April 20, 2012 New version 2.06
- April 24, 2012 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $11.99
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.07
- November 30, 2012 New version 2.20
- January 16, 2013 New version 2.22
- February 02, 2013 New version 2.23
- May 04, 2013 New version 2.26
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.28
- October 24, 2013 New version 2.30
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.31
- July 14, 2014 New version 2.43
- January 24, 2015 New version 2.60
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.0
- October 21, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- February 06, 2016 New version 3.2.5
- July 16, 2016 New version 3.3.0
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.4.0