What's NewNew to Kirin Wars:
- Brand new musical score for the game.
- New Objective Maps spell out character and enemy locations.
- Encyclopedia now accessible in-game.
- Level 6 Map revamped.
- Balancing changes in-game.
- Crash bug on load for maps 6 and 14 have been fixed.
- Ghosting should be completely resolved.
- Crash bugs related to general AI movement resolved.
- Skill related usage by Neutrals fixed.
- Combat AI improved.
Run into an issue? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about it!
App DescriptionKirin Wars is a turn-based tactical RPG that is bringing back compelling storyline and tactics based gameplay to the mobile handheld. With a unique art style, classic retro gameplay, and challenging array of missions, Kirin Wars will keep you coming back in the future to download additional mission packages, and expand the story!
ZEPHYR GAMES PRESENTS - KIRIN WARS: THE PERILOUS DAWN
The year is now 1598 AR. Humanity now stretches across the gate world of Kirin. On the eastern plains continent of Zareel, a once disparate and tribal people have rallied together under the banner of one of their mightiest kings, Garland. After many decades of war, Garland has finally completed his conquest of Zareel, uniting his people and driving back the Minos, Ashura, and even Sylphid from their lands. Peace has begun, and humanity begins to build on its gains.
But all is not well in the realm of Anorith. The king has been seen less and less frequently of late, and whispers grow of a silent hand moving the affairs of humanity. It is in this time that the lord prince of Anorith, Kael, will change the course of events for Anorith, and indeed Kirin itself.
• The most fun and engaging turn-based strategy game on the App Store.
• Classic retro tactical and squad gameplay.
• Hours of content that plays out over 15 missions.
• Future DLC that covers additional chapters, stories of side characters, and other free updates to expand graphics and materials.
• 35 commander types and 29 units to find and play as.
• Each play through is unique as the player can define the growth of their characters.
• Current play translates to changes in future DLC.
See the preview video, read the comic, download media, and get more information at http://kirin.zephyr-games.com/
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.0
April 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 1.2.0
November 25, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release