What's NewNew Fixes and Changes:
- New Indicators to show you where enemies are around the map.
- New Zoom in/Zoom out functionality on the map screen.
- New Mini-map available while on the map.
- Numerous Quicksave fixes.
- Numerous fixes to the Quick Battle functionality.
- iOS 6.x stability issues resolved. We will continue looking into any further reports if they come in, currently it is stable.
- Level 6 crash resolved.
- Neutral players switching sides visual/control issues fixed.
- Health of Clockwork Creations now fixed.
- Fixed enemy skill list when they have run out of mana.
- New Universal Sized UI
- Further Bug Fixes
- If you find any bugs, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! We appreciate all of the feedback!
App DescriptionKirin Wars is a turn-based tactical RPG that is bringing back compelling storyline and tactics based gameplay to the mobile handheld. With a unique art style, classic retro gameplay, and challenging array of missions, Kirin Wars will keep you coming back in the future to download additional mission packages, and expand the story!
ZEPHYR GAMES PRESENTS - KIRIN WARS: THE PERILOUS DAWN
The year is now 1598 AR. Humanity now stretches across the gate world of Kirin. On the eastern plains continent of Zareel, a once disparate and tribal people have rallied together under the banner of one of their mightiest kings, Garland. After many decades of war, Garland has finally completed his conquest of Zareel, uniting his people and driving back the Minos, Ashura, and even Sylphid from their lands. Peace has begun, and humanity begins to build on its gains.
But all is not well in the realm of Anorith. The king has been seen less and less frequently of late, and whispers grow of a silent hand moving the affairs of humanity. It is in this time that the lord prince of Anorith, Kael, will change the course of events for Anorith, and indeed Kirin itself.
• The most fun and engaging turn-based strategy game on the App Store.
• Classic retro tactical and squad gameplay.
• Hours of content that plays out over 15 missions.
• Future DLC that covers additional chapters, stories of side characters, and other free updates to expand graphics and materials.
• 35 commander types and 29 units to find and play as.
• Each play through is unique as the player can define the growth of their characters.
• Current play translates to changes in future DLC.
See the preview video, read the comic, download media, and get more information at http://kirin.zephyr-games.com/
April 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 1.2.0
November 25, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release