INTRODUCING POP 2.1.3
— Fixed missing accessibility on Pop button.
— Fixed handling of keyboard size changes.
Pop is simply a convenient place for writing things down — that piece of paper you grab to write when you have an idea. It doesn't help you do anything smarter or more organised.
'Copy All' and 'Read' are the primary features, to make it easy to use your words or read uninterrupted. Anything else seems to add a little more noise, a little less focus. Sometimes you don't need more features.
The emphasis on Copy All and Paste your way out encourages quality and focus. If the words aren't worth a copy and paste, clear the page.
Write without distraction
Tap page fold to read uninterrupted
Pull page fold to Copy All and Paste your way out
Double tap page fold to Share/Clear
'Pop is a simple notepad app for quickly jotting down ideas without distraction'
'Really loving Pop for iOS - incredibly simple and beautiful note taking app'
'Just when you thought ToDo Lists could not get any more minimal'
'Something you didn't know you needed'
- April 10, 2012 Initial release
- April 14, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- June 03, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- September 30, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- June 04, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.1.3