INTERNI,“the magazine of interiors and contemporary design” founded in 1954, offers an up-to-date observatory to stay one step ahead of new trends in interior architecture and design. It is an important medium of communication in the world of Italian and international contemporary design, and an indispensable working tool for sector professionals and design enthusiasts.
The iPad application makes it possible to enjoy the magazine in digital form, anywhere, at any time always with bilingual text, Italian and English. Beside the magazine, it offers free access to the Interni Annuals (Contract, Bath and Kitchen), Interni On Board and the Interni Design Index with over 8000 fundamental contacts for Italian design.
- Choose from the issues presently on newsstands
- Browse through each issue of the magazine
- Explore extra in-depth content
- Share and highlight the most interesting articles on the main social networks and via e-mail
- Search for key words in the content
- If you have a subscription on Abbonamenti.it, you are now able to read the issues directly from this App. Click the button "Login" in the upper bar, and insert your username and password from the site www.abbonamenti.it.
The subscription plans are tailored to meet different needs:
- 3 months for €14.49
- 6 months for €23.99
- 1 year for €44.99
It is also possible to purchase single copies.
Furthermore it's always possible to just buy the individual issue. All the subscriptions will be debited from your iTunes account and are renewed automatically after they finish. You can disactivate the renewal through your iTunes profile with at least 24 hours notice before the expiration of your current subscription period. The rate of the subscription that has already been paid cannot be refunded.
- February 26, 2015 New version 8.4
- September 30, 2014 New version 8.3
- July 11, 2014 New version 8.2
- June 25, 2014 New version 8.1
- December 09, 2013 New version 7.0
- December 13, 2012 New version 6.2
- July 09, 2012 New version 6.1
- March 29, 2012 Initial release