Important OS compatibility update.
The most powerful way to organize your thoughts is also the simplest -- good old index cards. Index Card Board for iPad is an intuitive and effective organizational tool for writers, students, researchers, knowledge workers, and more.
This app can help everyone focus and get organized. Writers and screenwriters use it to organize their stories, novels, and screenplays. Students have found it's also a superb study aid and replacement for flash cards. Wedding and event planners have used it to plan and prepare for the big day.
"There are all kinds of apps to help organize thoughts. Index Card Board is one of the most unique and natural I’ve used."
"This app has been wonderful... Index cards was a must have when we went to school! Now we can take that item off our back-to-school list because we have Index Cards the app."
"Index Card Board is going to be the biggest asset to studying students or writers organizing their thoughts."
FEATURED in Hand Held Hollywood's "Filmmaking with the iPad & iPhone" (Taz Goldstein, Peachpit Press, 2012)!
Index Card Board for iPad is an easy and beautiful way to organize your thoughts. Each card represents an idea. Rearrange, stack, flip, and sort your cards. Change color, font, and even add images.
- Super simple and intuitive interface. Just drag and drop cards into position. Gorgeous animations enhance the experience of creating cards.
- Select from five hand picked fonts and numerous card colors.
- FLIP cards by double tapping them. This is great if you are making index cards. Put the question on one side and the answer on the other.
- Attach IMAGES to either or both sides of the card.
- Randomly shuffle cards by shaking your iPad (with a confirmation prompt). Great for using the cards as flash cards.
- Pick the cork or linen background. Overlay arrows for making idea charts.
- Export to email, iTunes, or Dropbox as a formatted text file, image, PDF, or an Index Card Board file that others with this app can open.
- Download files Index Card Board files from Dropbox directly to your app.
- And much more.
Lay out your story's plot elements. Track scenes in your screenplay. Keep on top of your of citations. Prepare for an exam. Plan your next public speech. The possibilities are endless.
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- November 20, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- January 23, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- January 16, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- January 11, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 01, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- March 24, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- March 19, 2012 Initial release