App DescriptionChange colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
No need to presisely control over color of every tiny pixel, your device should do that hard work.
Please note: This version support iPhone/iPod only.
For the Universal version (support iPhone/iPod/iPad), please search for ezColor (without the 'for iPhone').
- highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale and then turn only some colors back.
- turn an arbitrary color into another one.
- Use of mask in parallel with selective color gives you more control.
- Sharing via Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr, email.
- Resizing image, useful for sharing image.
- High resolution: iPod Touch 4/iPhone 3GS: 3M pixels; iPhone 4/4S: 8M pixels.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Include tutorial video.
Please notes that the more distinct color an object have, the better the result (require fewer steps).
October 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 22, 2012 Initial Release