Flight simulator for mobile phones - Version 5.9: the most advanced flight system ever.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
The F/A-18 SuperHornet is available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too.
You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera REPLAY and then instantly share the best images.
Get trophies and your best scores on Game Center.
For a global competition.
*Virtual 3D cockpit
*In flight refuel.
* Multi-Camera Replay with dynamic pan.
* Two complete scenarios.
* Landing on air carriers and land bases completely customized for weather and time conditions.
*Free flight mode.
*Dynamic-pan control system.
*I.F.L.O.L.S. approach system.
*Simulator mode, for even more realistic controls.
*Remote control: you can connect two devices and use remote control with all instruments.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound [available for purchase]
* Grumman A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
* Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II [available for purchase]
* LTV A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
- September 13, 2014 New version 6.0
- March 21, 2014 New version 5.92
- March 09, 2014 New version 5.91
- February 08, 2014 New version 5.9
- October 11, 2013 New version 5.85
- August 04, 2013 New version 5.81
- August 01, 2013 New version 5.8
- April 30, 2013 New version 5.6
- April 15, 2013 New version 5.5
- March 03, 2013 New version 5.0
- October 15, 2012 New version 4.1
- July 11, 2012 New version 3.2
- June 28, 2012 New version 3.1
- May 25, 2012 New version 3.0
- March 28, 2012 New version 2.1
- March 18, 2012 Initial release