What's NewImproved performances
App DescriptionMobile Aircraft Carrier Landing Simulator.
Landing on a flight deck is one of the most difficult things a navy pilot will ever do. The flight deck only has about 500 feet (about 150 meters) of runway space for landing planes, which isn't nearly enough for the heavy, high-speed jets F/A-18 Hornet. Like a Top-Gun pilot enjoy afterburner, tonneau, loop.
You will be the pilot of F/A-18 Hornet flying in virtual environments with a stunning graphic. You will have the possibility to see again your performances with 30 seconds REPLAY function with the possibility of changing the point of view switching between several cameras and immediately share personal screenshots on Facebook and Twitter!
And when you will reach your best score let share it in the GameCenter. For a worldwide challenge!
* 3D Virtual Cockpits.
* Multi-camera replay function with dynamic-pan.
* Two landscape scenarios.
* Carrier/Airbase landing with advanced weather conditions (wind, rain, storms, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Comprehensive Tutorials and quick guide.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* Dynamic-pan camera system.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Radio Audio.
* Controls Simulation mode.
* Remote control: connect two devices on local network for remote control session.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound [available for purchase]
* Grumman A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
October 11, 2013 New version 5.85
September 26, 2013 New version 5.81
May 02, 2013 New version 5.6
April 15, 2013 New version 5.5
March 05, 2013 New version 5.0
October 14, 2012 New version 4.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release