Fixes a bug where rendered videos in iOS6 showed none of the added effects.
This is an interim bugfix, we are getting close to release PyroPainter 2.0, with improved stability for bigger videos, more effects, better editing and text features!
Take the survey on the PyroPainter project screen to tell us which features you want to see in the future.
Paint special effects directly onto your videos and photos.
Create fun and touching family clips. Add annotations and markers to teaching videos. Or make your own Super Hero Movie.
Make a fireball come out of your hand.
Make a shark swim around your kids.
Take a video of your in-laws and use hearts and butterflies to create a lasting memory. Or realistic explosions.
PyroPainter is the first app where you can add unique elements to your videos/photos and make them interact with your content.
Base version includes 40 effects:
- Animated Elements: Hearts, Butterflies, Sea-life, Sports Gear and other objects
- Markers: Frames, Circles, Arrows
- Weather Elements: Rain, Snow, Smoke, Fog and Fire
- Magic Elements: Sparkles, Fireballs and more (+20 effects pack)
- Action Elements: Explosions, Weapons and more (+20 effects pack)
Elements can be scaled & rotated.
This app was note financed through Kickstarter, it will not spam your social networks and there are no signup requirements. Just create something cool and save it back to your Photo Library for easy viewing & sharing.
** please note PyroPainter right now does not work with imported/altered photos or screenshots but rather requires original material from your device's camera. We will try to make this more flexible in an update **
Please use the in-app feedback system to vote on which new features should be included in the next updates.
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.02
- June 26, 2012 New version 1.01
- June 19, 2012 Initial release