What's NewVersion 2013.1 fixed compatibility issues on Mac OS X Mountain Lion and improved overall stability. Bugs fixed in this version include:
• On Mountain Lion, Reset Palettes and Reset Application now work properly.
• Crash when inserting a drawing file as a block more than once from Finder in some views.
• Crash when scrolling the mouse while using the HATCHEDIT command.
• Crash when clicking the 'X' (Close) button after reorganizing layouts.
• AutoCAD LT no longer hangs for several minutes for some HP Office Pro printers when choosing a paper size in Page Setup dialog.
• Cursor now remains still when using the Trackpad to pan the drawing.
• Occasional crash when resizing a dimension with grips.
• Layers palette is no longer cut off in some situations.
App Description***SAVE $200! Act now and get a special, limited-time, discounted price on the world's leading 2D design software!***
AutoCAD LT® 2013
Capture your design concepts with AutoCAD LT® 2013 drafting and detailing software, creating more precise 2D drawings that you can easily edit, repurpose, and share that communicate real-world dimensions and technical details. Providing native support for DWG™ technology, AutoCAD LT 2013 delivers the powerhouse tools you expect from AutoCAD LT software – along with an intuitive OS X® interface. Now it’s easier than ever to create design documentation on your platform of choice.
★ Please be sure to check the system requirements below before purchase. This product is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies download of the software, which is available for review by clicking the App License Agreement link on this page. Note that the AutoCAD LT 2013 App is delivered as unserialized media, and is therefore not eligible for upgrades or Autodesk Subscription.★
Use a comprehensive set of 2D drafting and detailing tools to produce precise technical drawings more accurately and efficiently.
✓Native Support for the Mac OS:
Create stunning designs in the familiar Mac environment. Pan and zoom with Multi-Touch gestures and find your designs quickly by using Cover Flow navigation to flip through graphical previews of your files.
✓Get Data Integrity:
Create drawings using the latest DWG technology and have confidence in data integrity when sharing your work. Maximize productivity by reducing time lost tackling corrupted or incompatible data.
AutoCAD LT 2013 software is compatible with other Autodesk® software products, making it easy for you to share files with colleagues and clients.
✓Share Files Electronically:
Electronically publish and distribute drawing sets in a single PDF file for faster, more secure collaboration.
•NEW Share and reuse designs by using PDF files as underlays in your drawings
•NEW Organize your drawing sets with Project Manager (Sheet Set Manager)
•Find the tools you need easily with contextual visors, multifunctional grips, and command auto-complete
•Reference information in other files by attaching DWG and image files to your drawings
•Add visual interest and clarity to your drawing by applying transparency for objects and layers
•Fully communicate your design intent with text, dimensions, and other annotations
•Reduce rework using the associative array feature, which makes editing arrayed objects quicker and easier
• Hardware Model ID: Mac Pro4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 6,1 or later recommended); iMac® 8,1 or later (iMac® 11,1 or later recommended); Mac mini® 3,1 or later (Mac mini 4,1 or later recommended); MacBook Air ®2,1 or later; MacBook® 5,1 or later (MacBook 7,1 or later recommended)
• Operating system: OS X® v10.7 or later (OS X v10.7.2 or later recommended); OS X v10.6.8 or later
• CPU: 64-bit Intel® processor
• Memory: 3GB RAM (4GB recommended)
• Hard disk: Download and installation 2.5GB free (3GB recommended)
• Graphics card: All graphics cards on supported hardware
• Display resolution: 1280 x 800 with True Color (1600 x 1200 with True Color recommended)
• Keyboard: U.S. or U.K. keyboard layout
• Pointing device: Apple® Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or MS-compliant mouse
• Printers: All OS X-compliant printers
Image Courtesy of Castro Mello Architects
November 01, 2012 Price Decrease: $899.99 -> $699.99
October 24, 2012 New version 2013.1
March 27, 2012 Initial Release