Added more controller options
Fixed some minor graphical glitches
* Touch Arcade - 4.5/5 "one of the best platformers I've played for years, on iOS or any other platformer"
* iFanzine - 4.5/5 "Truly masterful level and enemy design"
* Modojo - 4/5 "Wonderful sketchbook presentation"
* Pocket Gamer 8/10 "A gorgeous Old West adventure, Gunman Clive might not be a gritty piece of revisionist realism, but it is an awful lot of fun"
In the year of 18XX, the west is overrun by thugs and outlaws. A group of bandits have kidnapped Mayor Johnsons daughter and are spreading havok across the land. Only Gunman Clive can bring order to the west and save the girl!
Jump and shoot your way across 16 diverse and challenging levels and fight massive bosses. Gunman Clive is an old-school sidescrolling platform game set in the old west with full 3D graphics and a unique artstyle.
* Old school sidescrolling action
* Full 3D graphics
* Unique sketch shaded artstyle
* Dozens of different enemies
* Epic boss battles
- April 13, 2012 Initial release
- April 21, 2012 New version 1.02
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 18, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99