What's New• Improved print handling.
• Added the ability to print an attendance history for one person.
• Fixed a problem with tabbing between fields under People/Details.
• Under People/Events, three separate tables were merge into one clear table view.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Help from opening.
• Fixed other minor bugs and improved the user interface.
App DescriptionPerfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Import people from your address book, assign them to groups, and add them as participants in your next event. Easily take attendance at your event by checking off the participants that attend.
• Use the groups feature to quickly add a large or small group of participants to your event.
• Easily print of an attendance or contact list.
• Easily e-mail event participants.
• Full address book and calendar integration.
• iCloud syncing between iOS and Mac ensures that you always have access to your participants data, whether at work, school, or home.
Wirelessly sync between your iOS devices and Mac computers with iCloud.
Visit our web site to see Participants in action!
October 10, 2012 New version 1.1
June 19, 2012 Initial Release