What's New• The iPhone version now has texting support, so users can send a text message to event participants, group members, and individuals.
• Events can be duplicated making it easy to populate a new event from an existing event.
• All your contacts can be imported using a new mass-import feature.
• Attendance lists, contact lists, and participant history can now be printed (requires an AirPrint-compatible printer), or exported to a CSV spreadsheet and emailed.
App DescriptionTaking attendance has never been easier!
This app is perfect for teachers, religious groups, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Participants makes it easy way to keep attendance. Import people from your address book, assign them to groups, and add them as participants in your next event. Easily take attendance at your event by checking off the participants that attend.
• Use the groups feature to quickly add a large or small group of participants to your event.
• Easily e-mail event participants.
• Text event participants or group members (iPhone-only).
• Full address book and calendar integration.
• Print attendance lists, contact lists, and participant history. (Requires an AirPrint-compatible printer)
• iCloud syncing between iOS and Mac ensures that you always have access to your participants data, whether at work, school, or home.
Wirelessly sync between your iOS devices and Mac computers with iCloud.
Visit our web site to see a demonstration video.
February 24, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4
May 21, 2013 New version 1.3
November 27, 2012 New version 1.2
November 13, 2012 New version 1.1
June 07, 2012 Initial Release