Speed optimizations and saved game loading time improvements.
...Some games have a story to tell. Others make you think to get through a series of complicated puzzles. Violet Storm doesn't have any of that. What is does have is pure, intense, unabashedly over-the-top, non-stop action - rendered in fantastic glowing-neon style with fast-paced techno music in the background.
It also has enemies - and plenty of them. They come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, and all are coming for you, one way or another, in an infinite series of increasingly challenging waves to repel. To help you do that, we've included some fittingly over-the-top weapons. Take, for instance, a super-multi-laser bomb, which, when it explodes, shoots thirty-two rotating laser rays in all directions, destroying everything in its path. Or a five-way, triple-bullet blaster firing at an insane 1,000 rounds per second. Or a fast, triple-barrel homing missile launcher, which not only creates a spectacular show of blue trails, but also destroys anyone trying to even get close (or not so close) to you.
And the most surprisingly satisfying part? The enemies explode into lots and lots of pieces with the sound of shattering glass, which somehow irresistibly draws you in to keep going and going until no more hitpoints are left.
Don't miss all the mayhem - download Violet Storm right now and join the fun!
Please note that the Lite version supports the first four waves in the Campaign mode, after which there is a delay to continue playing, unless the full version of the game is unlocked with an in-app purchase.
- Insanely fast-paced, action-packed, over-the-top combat
- 25 different enemy and 10 weapon system types!
- Quad-damage, invincibility , mega-laser-bomb powerups (and more!)
- 3 different gameplay modes, including Speed Havoc and Sniper Mode
- Infinite waves of varying and increasingly powerful enemies
- Fantastic futuristic design and graphics
- Support for all iPad models, including the incredible Retina iPad!
- Fast-paced, energizing background music
- Autosave so you never lose your progress
- Three difficulty levels
- Local and global high scores
- Game Center support
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SCSGames
- June 07, 2014 Initial release