Whether you’re hitting the gym or working out at home, A Man’s Guide to Muscle and Strength has all the exercises and supplemental information you need for a successful start to your workout program. Boasting the expertise of 2011 PFP Personal Trainer of the Year, Stephen Cabral, the app offers three of the top programs featured in his book by the same name.
A Man’s Guide to Muscle and Strength is designed for everyone. One program is for beginners looking to get started the right way; another program is for those who frequent the gym and want to build strength, power, and lean muscle through free-weight and machine exercises; and a third program is for those wanting those same results through a hard-core body-weight program. Instruction for these programs is complemented by more than 100 full-color photos and video demonstrations of 26 of the 57 exercises. Videos can be played at normal speed and in slow motion.
The interactive nature of the app helps you monitor your progress with notes and weight tracking on a daily and weekly basis throughout each program while making for quick and easy access to the next workout. These three-day-a-week workouts account for everything busy men have to deal with on a daily and weekly basis, like stress, work, constraints on time, and other commitments. And a special progress tracker allows you to use the camera from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to keep a photo log for a revealing time-lapsed record of your results.
No matter if you are looking to begin or improve on your weight training regimen, or if you’re in search of more specialized advice from an expert like Stephen Cabral, A Man’s Guide to Muscle and Strength will help you transform your body and achieve the look you desire—in as little as six weeks.
- March 07, 2012 Initial release
- January 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 05, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 03, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99