What's NewNow your favorite slideshows are right inside the app.
Faster interactive radar with more storm tracking options.
Better error handling of GPS issues in weather and overall improved memory management.
Keep the feedback coming via the “contact us” button on the Settings page.
App DescriptionThis updated KSBW app has been completely redesigned to be your real-time feed of news and weather straight from the KSBW news team. It's like carrying the award-winning journalism and forecasting teams with you on the go. Whether you're in Monterey, Salinas, or anywhere in northern California you'll be connected to what's happening throughout the day at the office or whenever you're away from Channel 8 on TV. This is the official app for KSBW Channel 8 TV.
- Breaking news notifications sent directly to your mobile device
- Live updates from our reporters at the scene of developing stories like the fire, accident, press conference, court trial or big game.
- Get current weather conditions, hourly and the 5-day forecasts from KSBW 8 meteorologists.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in to the street level and see storms as they approach your home. Move around and see storm warnings and lightning.
- Politics from city hall to the state capitol reported by the KSBW newsroom.
- Email your own photos and videos with u local and your content could be used on KSBW.com and on Action News 8 newscasts on TV!
May 15, 2013 New version 4.2
March 08, 2013 New version 4.1
September 25, 2012 New version 3.0
July 13, 2012 New version 2.3
June 16, 2012 New version 2.0
April 04, 2012 Initial Release