Think Kit is here! Now Paper gives you the power to create diagrams, charts, and wireframes at the speed of thought. Think Kit adds three new tools—Diagram, Cut, and Fill. Powered by the Intention Engine™, Think Kit helps you quickly create powerful, personable graphics to express any idea, and continue seamlessly into your favorite presentation app.
Create flow diagrams, org charts, axis lines, and wireframes. Diagram is a smart pen that transforms circles, rectangles, and triangles into corrected “smart shapes” that you can easily fill and arrange. You can also draw straight lines and connectors between smart shapes.
Add color to your ideas. Quickly create freeform color fills for trend lines and pie charts, or tap on a smart shape to fill it.
Rearrange shapes and create patterns. Select anything and move it with the Cut tool. Tap with selected objects to copy.
The Think Kit tools live just to the left of the tools you’ve come to know and love, and you can get back and forth by swiping sideways on the tool tray.
Connected to your workflow
To go along with the release of Think Kit, we’ve also redesigned Paper’s sharing functionality. Now you can create beautiful, custom formatted presentations that open in your favorite apps, including PowerPoint and Keynote, and save to Dropbox and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Try it out!
Think Kit’s Intention Engine™ is based on years of research by FiftyThree, but we’re including the entire Think Kit toolset for free in this version of Paper. Think Kit works best with Pencil, our award-winning Bluetooth stylus. Get one today at http://shop.fiftythree.com.
Once you’ve had a chance to try Think Kit, we’d be grateful if you’d leave us a review in the app store! A good review helps us more than you probably imagine, and now that reviews go into our Slack channel, we read and often talk about every one of them.
Lots of bug fixes and stability improvements.
“Ideal for jotting down notes, sketches, or your next big idea, this phenomenal app sets a new standard” - Apple App of the Year award winner
Used by more than 13 million people worldwide, Paper turns your iPad into a digital notebook, with everything you need to bring your ideas to life. Best of all, Paper is now completely free.
IDEAS BEGIN ON PAPER.
“App of the Year & Apple Design Award Winner”
Sketch out a new product design, chart your progress, or outline a great business plan. Paper is the essential digital notebook that works the way you think, with no fussy settings or distractions. In addition to its five original tools to Sketch, Write, Draw, Outline, and Color, Paper also includes Think Kit, allowing you to create diagrams, charts, and wireframes at the speed of thought. Paper’s tools, along with unlimited, secure, cloud backup are all offered for free with no in-app purchases.
CREATE WITH PENCIL
“The Best iPad Stylus” — Wired and The Verge
Express your creativity more naturally with Pencil—FiftyThree’s handcrafted Bluetooth Smart stylus. Pencil’s unique Surface Pressure technology allows you to use Pencil’s tapered shape to fluidly control the width and strength of lines. You can also flip to erase, blend with your finger, and rest your hand comfortably on the screen with world-class palm rejection.
JOIN THE MIX
“People are at their best when they create.”
You don’t need to be an artist, or even know how to draw to be creative and use Mix, the sharing network built right into Paper. Mix takes away what’s scary about facing the blank page and leaves you with a fun place to get inspired and share your ideas. Find the perfect template for a task, learn a new skill, or make new connections with collaborators around the world. Mix is where the world creates together.
- June 01, 2015 New version 2.5.3
- May 23, 2015 New version 2.5.2
- May 12, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.4.2
- April 16, 2015 New version 2.4.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.2
- November 24, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 16, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 06, 2014 New version 1.6.3
- April 01, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- February 08, 2014 New version 1.5.3
- January 08, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- November 19, 2013 New version 1.4.5
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.3.4
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- May 09, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- January 30, 2013 New version 1.2.6
- December 06, 2012 New version 1.2.5
- November 04, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- November 01, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- June 30, 2012 New version 1.0.24
- May 31, 2012 New version 1.0.23
- April 07, 2012 New version 1.0.12
- March 30, 2012 Initial release