Add "Open In.." button on the bottom edit bar.
Improve others and fixed some bugs.
Copy to WebDAV is designed for use with iWork's app, which allows you get document from your Keynote, Numbers and Pages apps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then you can read, edit and share with other more professional apps.
Copy to WebDAV is running as an local WebDAV and HTTTP Server for iPhone / iPad, it lets you upload / download documents to this virtual server directly by any web browser(IE, Safari, Firefox…) or webdav client from Mac / PC, such as Cyberduck. However, your safari, some webdav client iPhone / iPad apps can find this virtual server too.
In order to clarify, this app is NOT an webdav client app, it is an local webdav server, you should use other webdav client softwares to connect it.
How to use WebDAV in Pages, Keynote, or Numbers?
One of the features of Apple's iWork suite on iOS is being able to sync documents with a WebDAV Server. If you aren't fortunate enough to have one readily available to you, we have a solution for you! Copy to WebDAV is running as an local and WebDAV Server, We are going to let you how to sync document with this app(Please see the screenshots).
For more information: iWork for iOS: Using a WebDAV service
★ Get Keynote, Numbers and Pages document from iWork's app★
✓ Export pages doc to Page, PDF and Word document formats by Pages app.
✓ Export numbers doc to Page, PDF and Excel document formats by Numbers app.
✓ Export keynote doc to Keynote, PDF and PowerPoint document formats by Keynote app.
★ Re-send to other more professional apps for better use by using "Open In..." approach★
✓ Upload/download document to many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, GoogleDocs and other cloud storage applications.
✓ Re-send document to powerful print app for printing to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers).
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* File Manager(delete, copy, move and rename)
* Document reader(Support most popular file types: PDF, MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel…), iWork (Pages, Keynote document), Text/RTF, HTML, Jpeg, PNG, BMP… images)
* Copy files to clipboard
* Send files to iBook, Documents to Go, PDF Reader, PrintCentral and other apps("Open In.." integration).
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
* USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing).
* AirPrint any part or all of a document wirelessly to AirPrint-enabled Printer.
The received PDF files from iWork's app could be opened in iBooks, GoodReader or PDF Reader app for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer.
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
(The screenshots tells you how to get Keynote, Numbers and Pages document from iWork's app)
Any questions, suggestions and problems please let us know.
We will reply ASSP, and continue to update.
- March 27, 2012 Initial release
- March 30, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- April 02, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- April 20, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 05, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!