148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TIMELY :: Read Our Full Review >>
30/30 is an app that lets its users time their tasks to ensure they get done in the amount of time that they specify.
What's NewThere's a new app icon! Itâ€™s the same great app but with more enhancements! Be sure to read the Help text in the Options panel to see more details.
- The iCloud feature has been completely redesigned -- we very sincerely apologize for any data loss. Instead of trying to always stay in sync, there are two new buttons: Upload to iCloud, and Download from iCloud.
- The main dial now has a Move Task To Bottom button, visible only when the timer is running or paused. Select it when you want to end the task and keep the remaining time intact.
- The main dial also has a new Task Done (checkmark) button, visible only when the timer is running or paused. Select it when you want complete the task early and have it reset how much time remains.
- The main dial has a new Delete Task (trashcan) button, visible only when the timer is running or paused. Select it when you want delete the task outright.
- Lists can now be â€ślockedâ€ť from deleting tasks. There is a lock/unlock toggle button at the bottom of the main dial.
- You can now use the 3-finger tap to duplicate a task -- to set the Stop Task, longpress and drag it through the list like you would move a task.
- You can now use the 3-finger tap to duplicate a list.
- You can now shake your device to undo an action.
- Tasks now remember how much time remains if you finish it early and move it to the bottom of the list.
- There is a new way to select a task color -- all colors are displayed now instead of cycling through each one.
- Changed the xx:xx:xx -> xx:xx:xx display (shown in the task when Show Time is on and the timer hasnâ€™t started yet) to show the accumulated durations instead.
- 25 new alert sounds have been added.
- Ads are occasionally displayed *only* if no purchases have been made. Any purchase will remove them.
- Sharing a list is prevented if it doesn't contain any tasks.
- Text screens now have a traditional close button (X) in the corner instead of using a double-tap to close.
- When there are new news posts to read, the Options icon flashes and there is a red dot on the News icon in the Options panel.
- The email that is generated with the Share This List button now includes the list name and tasks plus durations in the body.
- The + button was changed to never go beyond the original duration for the task. If you try to add time beyond the original duration, it will start again with the original duration.
- Fixed the bug where the timer sometimes reset when switching to another app.
- The app now uses much less battery.
- Task deletion is now less sensitive.
- Fixed a bug where if the app was paused and switched to another task and then switched back, the app is paused but the screen is grey.
- The task durations and start/end times now pay attention to the Stop Task line.
- Deleting a task now pays attention to the stop task line.
- Fixed a bug that showed a number badge on the app icon if a task completed while the app was active.
- Fixed a bug that didnâ€™t play the alert sound when the task ends if there is just one task in the list.
- Several cosmetic fixes and enhancements.
App DescriptionYou have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. ...Now Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, and named â€śone of the best apps of 2012â€ť by 148Apps and â€śone of the 100 best apps ever made for iOSâ€ť by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's â€śEditor's Choiceâ€ť for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
30/30 is always free! Enjoy!
May 17, 2013 New version 2.1.2
May 10, 2013 New version 2.1.1
March 29, 2013 New version 2.1
December 19, 2012 New version 2.0.6
October 23, 2012 New version 2.0.5
October 17, 2012 New version 2.0.4
June 07, 2012 Initial Release