* Support for user comments in hands.
* Bug fixes.
* Not show bundles if not appropirate.
The #1 Texas Holdem poker coaching app where top pros evaluate your every move and reward you for making quality decisions.
Check out what reviewers are saying:
5 stars: "Fantastic! - This app really makes you think! It's like playing at a real tournament. Glad I bought it. It has definitely changed the way I will play from now on!"
5 stars: "Excellent App! Don't use this and sit at my table!"
5 stars: "Makes you realize how deep the game is. This app is improving my game tremendously"
5 stars: "Great way to brush up our thinking skills before a game! Love this app..."
5 stars: "Great app - Finally a Poker app that helps me improve my game against my poker buddies"
"@InstaPoker - I really loving this app. It breaks scenarios down in a very detailed and playable manner. Great job guys"
Play challenging hands and receive instant feedback from the pros, including poker’s all-time leading money winner, Antonio Esfandiari, and WSOP Main Event winner and owner of 4 WSOP bracelets, Huckleberry Seed.
Win and score by making quality decisions, not by winning chips.
* Poker hands are packaged into Hand-Packs™, covering various aspects of Hold'em from low-stakes home games to major tournament events.
* Win in-app currency, called ProCoins, based on the merit of your play, not the outcome of the hand. Use ProCoins to unlock Bonus Hand-Packs.
* Game scenarios crafted by world-class poker pros and based on actual hands played in WSOP and WPT tournaments and cash games.
* Contributing pros include Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, Amir Lehavot, Matt Berkey and Konstantin Othmer.
* Each move is followed by detailed explanations that open your eyes to the way top pros think and play.
* Play for FREE an entire Hand-Pack! You can also PREVIEW a hand from each Premium Hand-Pack, over 24 free hands.
* No account creation, no network connection to play. Download the hand-packs and play anywhere to improve your poker skills and to see if you can play like a pro.
“I thought I was a decent hold ‘em player – until pros Antonio Esfandiari and Huck Seed told me otherwise.”
- Michael Shapiro, San Francisco Chronicle
Make the “Best Move,” and you are awarded +3 ProCoins. Make a “Good Move” or “Fair Move” and you’ll earn +2 or +1 ProCoins, respectively. Make a “Bad Move,” and well, zero points for you, but you will earn the advice of the pro, who will explain why it was the wrong decision and his thought process behind making the right one.
The goal of each Hand-Pack is to score a perfect +3 ProCoins on every move of every hand. Do so, and you’ll be fast on your way to mastering No-Limit Hold ‘em and outplaying your opponents at the poker table, whether in your home game or the World Series in Las Vegas.
- March 26, 2012 Initial release
- April 23, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 30, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.4
- December 08, 2012 New version 1.5
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.6
- January 11, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.8
- August 21, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 04, 2013 New version 2.2
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.3
- January 10, 2014 New version 2.4
- January 28, 2014 New version 2.5
- April 06, 2014 New version 2.6
- September 01, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 04, 2014 New version 3.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.3
- November 12, 2014 New version 3.4
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.5
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.6