Take a look at the demo video at: http://binaryformations.com/looky/videos.html
Silly or serious? Looky is both. Just click the icon in your menu bar and Looky brings up a live view from your Mac's camera. So why would you ever want to do such a thing? Well, here's just a few of the exciting and life-altering uses for Looky:
- For podcasts, online meetings, demos and presentations, Looky provides a quick, easy, and very inexpensive way to switch back and forth between the presenter and what's being presented on the desktop.
- Keep an eye on your kid when he's playing behind you while you're trying to get some work done.
- Use your Mac's camera as a mirror to check your makeup and hair or to make sure you wiped away the remnants of that Bottomless Bowl pasta special you had for lunch.
- Catch your boss trying to sneak up behind you while you are watching funny cat videos online.
- Indulge in a little vanity and use Looky to gawk at your gorgeous face. You know you're flippin' beautiful. No one will blame you.
- Maybe sometimes you just feel too lazy to turn around.
Here are some of the great features you will find in Looky:
- Looky sits in the menu bar at the top of your desktop and doesn't take up space in the dock.
- Looky stays on top of the other windows on your desktop when it's active.
- Four different preset window sizes for taking quick peeks at what's behind you.
- Float mode gives you a borderless window that you can resize and drag anywhere you want on your desktop.
- Stealth mode puts the video in a very small, unobtrusive window that can be tucked away in the corner of your desktop.
- You can change the transparency level of the window in float mode and stealth mode.
- Ego mode shows you a view that takes up your entire desktop.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release