What's New- Squashed bug on video page of iPhone 4
- Fixed calendar in so daily entries are marked.
App DescriptionIf you LOVE your Pet . . . . You will LOVE My Pet's Video Diary!
Don't miss valuable memories of your petâ€™s time with you. Keep the videos and pictures of your pet daily using "My Pet's Video Diary"!â€¨â€¨ This application gives users the power to create either video, pictorial, written or audio diaries for personal use through their iPhone or iPad with ease. â€śMy Pet's Video Diaryâ€ť is the perfect resource to capture & preserve all those precious moments of your pet's life, safely and securely.â€¨â€¨Using the app, users can:
Make videos or pictures of your petâ€™s activities each day, keep track of the changes of their weight, hair, and overall appearance, or just watch them grow.
This app will create a section for each pet that you have.
- Upload pictures and videos of your pet's day to keep a memory of special occasions or unexpected events. The memories that you can save are unlimited.
- Simply record a journal entry about the dayâ€™s events.
- You can enter additional videos, pictures, or redo entries for any previous days easily. Make several entries for each day.
- All your entries are securely saved performing a backup or File Sharing with iTunes.
- Syncing also allows you to access, or make, entries on any of your iOS devices, and your entries will be available on all your devices.
- The "Information Page" lets you keep important records as the veterinarian and breederâ€™s information, as well as record medical information such as immunizations.â€¨â€¨As with any app offering users the chance to record personal events as easily as this app, security isnâ€™t simply a feature, itâ€™s a must have. Recognizing this, â€śMy Pet's Video Diaryâ€ť is protected via password security that ensures you, and only you, will have access to your accumulated diary entries.
â€¨Note to Users:
It is highly recommended that you back up all your entries onto your computer once a month (weekly would be best case), and before loading any update. To do so follow these instructions:
- Sync your device with your computer using iTunes connect.
- Under the app tab, scroll down to â€śFile Sharingâ€ť and select the app.
- Highlight all the files under the â€śDocumentsâ€ť window, or all files not previously backed up and select â€śSave Toâ€ť.
- Chose your destination to save your entries. (It is recommended that you create a folder under the appâ€™s name so you can keep all the files in that folder.)
- By doing this back up, if the app crashes or you lose your device, everything you have entered will be saved and can be viewed on your computer.
December 23, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
September 27, 2013 New version 2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0
March 01, 2012 Initial Release