New in v1.3
- Added support for the Canadian Venture Exchange (CVE)
- Fixed bug where Index graph was not loading
MarketShark is a professional-grade, fundamental analysis tool for value investors. Unlike other mobile stock apps, which focus primarily on price trends, MarketShark provides instant insight into the underlying value of public companies, offering investors a deeper level of analysis.
MarketShark provides powerful capabilities that have until now only been available on expensive desktop programs. Compare and graph a full array of metrics and data points with unprecedented customizability. Uncover and evaluate intrinsic value at a glance. Streamlined workflows make it easy and convenient for research on-the-go.
Welcome to the future of investing.
- STOCK FUNDAMENTALS: Offers value, growth, and income investors a level of depth in data that hasn't been available on mobile devices until now
- RATIOS, MULTIPLES, AND MARGINS: Dozens of different metrics, each with historical data and growth rates making for more than 600 different data points available
- PORTFOLIO TRACKING: Comprehensive "Portfolio Tracking" feature allows you to monitor and visualize your portfolio in real-time to identify areas of strength and weakness
- SEAMLESS RESEARCH: Unique "pages" layout for the most streamlined analysis experience available; simply swipe to navigate between pages, designed specifically for mobile devices
- CUSTOMIZABILITY: Unprecedented levels of customizability in designing your pages and choosing exactly which data points you want to see; this is one of MarketShark's most powerful features
- STREAMLINED ORGANIZATION: Variety of preset page templates, from "Liquidity" to "Valuation" to "Activity Ratios" and more, all completely customizable
- COMPANY COMPARISONS: Robust "Compare" feature integration so you can quickly compare and sort an entire list of companies according to any metric at any time; we know context is key to any valuation
- TREND VISUALIZATION: Easily accessible "Graph" feature so you can see how any data point has changed over time, both quarterly and annually
- DATA TRANSPARENCY: Simply tap a data point and a sleek dropdown will reveal more detailed information, including definitions, formulas and even precise calculation steps taken
- POWER AND EFFICIENCY: Designed for financial professionals but user-friendly enough for serious individual investors
- UNIVERSAL: Buy once, and own MarketShark for life -- on both your iPhone and iPad (synced through iCloud!). No subscription fees here
For helpful tutorials and a video overview, please visit www.marketsharkapp.com!
Note: MarketShark currently only fully supports stocks traded on major US exchanges as well as the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE) and the Canadian Venture Exchange (CVE)
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- September 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 09, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $19.99
- August 26, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $3.99
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 30, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 02, 2012 Initial release