+ Fixed issue with iOS9
+ Fixed integration issues with Dropbox & Google Drive
+ Fix bugs
+ Create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPad.
+ Limited time sale 75%% off - USD$19.99 -> USD$4.99
+ Top 5 Business app in US app store
Documents Unlimited allows you to edit your Microsoft Office® and OpenOffice documents on your iPad. You can create, view and edit Microsoft Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. In addition, you can also create, view and edit LibreOffice and Open Office Documents based on the Open Document Format with Documents Unlimited Office Apps suite.
Documents Unlimited brings you the full functionality of LibreOffice in the cloud which is a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times. Our cloud based solution allows you to access the full functionality of a LibreOffice applications and programs just like on a desktop with the best of breed integration with other quick network file systems.
Documents Unlimited currently supports the management of documents on the device itself as well as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs and it also supports Wifi and USB transfer between your computer and iPad. There is also a file manager where you can take documents to go with you. If you are connected to the Internet, you can also edit your documents through our cloud based solution.
+Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
Autosave and sync to your local files/
Edit directly from Dropbox.
Supports Box.net, Google Drive and Google Docs
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Export most documents to PDF
Print your documents via Air Print
Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
Precise control using mouse mode
NOTE: You can also import PDF files to edit. However, you should note that only simple PDF files can be imported accurately and the PDF import process is not perfect.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
- April 08, 2012 Initial release
- April 09, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- April 09, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 09, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 18, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 19, 2012 New version 1.2
- August 08, 2012 New version 2.0
- August 16, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- August 23, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- August 25, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- October 01, 2012 New version 2.1
- May 11, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 22, 2014 New version 3.0
- March 22, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 31, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 02, 2014 New version 3.1
- November 07, 2015 New version 4.0