• All new Chapter 4: Welcome to the Recycling Center!
• 16 free levels with all new characters.
• New recycling levels show kids what's compostable, reusable and recyclable.
• New characaters like water bottle, tin can, cups and wrappers add more challenge to the game.
• New educational tips help families practice reducing, reusing and recycling.
• Updated retina graphics
• iCloud saving and sync.
• Lots of bug fixes and level balancing.
Thank you for your support of Awesome Eats and the Whole Kids Foundation!
Sort, stack, pack and plate a rainbow of fresh-from-the-garden foods! And now recycle items after lunch!
In each level you’ll stack and sort fruits, veggies and whole grains across wacky contraptions to win stars and score big points! Be on the lookout for thieving birds and tap to shoo them away for extra points. You and your kids will unlock hours of challenging game play and get loads of healthy eating tips along the way.
Featuring 64 challenging levels, a cast of over 70 characters, healthy eating tips, skill bonuses, obstacles and fun surprises to keep you on your toes!
Presented by Whole Kids Foundation: Supporting schools and inspiring families to improve children's nutrition and wellness.
Developed by Fun Machine:
- March 16, 2012 Initial release
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 26, 2013 New version 1.3