Now for iOS 8!
Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave a review - it really helps.
Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 9 chapters covering an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store.
*** SPLASH MATH - REVIEWS & AWARDS ***
Splash Math Grade K-5 apps have had great reviews from both parents and teachers.
- WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011), by BestAppEver.com
- Featured in Apple's "Staff Favorite"
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
"Very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
*** KEY FEATURES ***
+ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Personalized Learning - Splash Math uses an adaptive learning algorithm to determine the level of the kid and gradually increase the hardness level of the questions.
+ Weekly Email Reports - You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps on the app store. Each app is comprehensive with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. The content is aligned to common core standards. This app covers following topics:
Free chapters, limited to 20 questions per day:
1. Place Value - Numbers up to a Billion; Decimal Place Value; Represent Decimals
2. Number Sense - Compare, order, round numbers; Compare, order, round decimals; Compare, order, round fractions
3. Algebra Expressions - Evaluate Expressions; Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division Equations; Number Patterns
4. Multiplication - Multiply by multiples of 10; Two digit by Two digit; Three digit by three digit numbers
5. Division - Divide by 1 Digit Numbers (With/without Remainders); Divide by 2 Digit Numbers (With/without Remainders)
6. Fractions - Equivalent Fractions; Simplest Forms (Mixed Numbers); Add, subtract, multiply fractions; Add, subtract mixed fractions; Multiply Fraction
by a Whole; Mixed Fractions, Fraction Division (Divide Unit Fraction by a Whole), Fraction Division (Divide Whole by a Unit Fraction)
7. Decimals - Add Decimals; Subtract Decimals; Multiply by a Multiple of 10; Multiply by a Whole; Multiply Decimals; Divide by a Multiple of 10; Divide by a Whole; Divide by a Decimal
8. Measurement - Convert Metric Units; Convert Customary Units; Mixed Metric Quantities; Mixed Customary Quantities;
9. Geometry - Coordinate plane; Coordinate Graphs; Two Dimensional Figures; Volume
*** SPLASH MATH USERS ***
+ More than 2000 educational institutions in US
+ Parents for daily homework, practice
+ Teachers in the classroom
+ Parents for previous grade review
+ Parents for preparation for next grade
*** VIDEO TESTIMONIAL ***
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Kindergarten App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
* Apps available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
* FREE Lite version of all apps available
*** CONTACT ***
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/Splashmath
+ Twitter: @Splashmath
- October 23, 2014 New version 4.7.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.7.2
- June 08, 2014 Initial release