148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Draw and Tell HD - by Duck Duck Moose is lovely art app that allows the recording of narration and the emailing of finished work.
What's NewUpdates and fixes for iOS7.
To see all ratings and reviews for this app, please select ALL VERSIONS.
App DescriptionDraw and Tell is an award-winning creative tool for children of all ages that encourages imagination, story telling and open-ended play. Use the tool to draw, color, decorate with stickers, create animations and record stories. AWARDS: 2012 Parents’ Choice Gold Award; Selected by Apple as New and Noteworthy; Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. AGES: 3-9.
PLAY CATEGORY: Creative
DRAW: Be creative!
- 27 crayons, paint brushes and colored pencils
- Rainbow and glow-in-the-dark crayons
- 150+ stickers with animals, food, cars, letters and more
- 32 backgrounds and 22 patterns
- 60+ stencils (iPad version only)
TELL: Create a story.
- Talk about your drawing or tell a story
- Move the stickers as you talk
- Create your own movie
COLOR & SHARE: Save a memory.
- Coloring pages with favorite Duck Duck Moose friends
- Save the drawings and recordings to your Photos and share with family and friends
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.1
April 27, 2013 New version 1.1.4
March 09, 2013 New version 1.1.3
October 13, 2012 New version 1.1.2
July 18, 2012 New version 1.1.1
July 09, 2012 New version 1.1
February 29, 2012 Initial Release